Sunday, February 10, 2013

Fail degree.

I got my degree in the mail. I was actually kinda proud to have it. It's just an AA, and I'm 30 years old, but I guess sometimes awards are nice. The name written on it isn't mine, though. It's close, but they didn't spell my middle name right. The appreciation I had dissipated quickly. It really hit home how unimportant it is. No matter how you look at it, it's not good. Either the school I graduated from is so blase about it, the names don't even matter. I'm just a faceless, unimportant ID number that made it through the system. Or it's not like that, and the school that gave me a college education isn't competent enough to make sure my name is spelled right on the degree they gave me. Must be a great education I receive. Pure quality right there...

No comments:

Post a Comment